Here's my Christmas tree. It's a little tree to brighten up your office desk top or for the side table in your home. It's really quick and easy to create and you'll have lots of fun decorating it.
Here's what you need to create the little Christmas tree:
A little Christmas tree
A poinsettia flower or any other Christmassy flower
Some small Christmas ornaments like dimensional stars
May Arts Ribbons -
RG44 - 1.5" red and green strips
412 - red and white bakers twine
BM33 - 3/16" satin/reversible stitch edge
1. To begin, tie your red and green striped ribbon into a generous bow with long tails. Snip a dove tail into the ends of the ribbons.
2. Take your 3/8" green ribbon and loop it twice around your hand. Now using another strand of the green ribbon, secure the loop to the first red and green striped bow, finishing off with a generous bow. See photo below.
3. Prepare your Christmas poinsettia, arranging the flowers and leaves as desired.
4. Adhere a length of red and white bakers twine to the back of the flower cluster and use this to tie the flower to your large bow.
5. Tie bakers twine to your gold stars.
6. Tie your ribbon topper to your tree and hang up the Christmas stars. Done!