Here's a Love Card I created for Graphic 45.
The card is quick to recreate and it uses just a single sheet of Graphic 45's Place In Time February Cut-Aparts, together with some Graphic 45 Staples, lace, flowers and leaves.
1. Trim your beige cardstock paper to a bracket shape measuring 6"x5".
3. Stick the scallop-edged border strip from the Place In Time stickers to the card as shown.
4. Attach the May Arts pearl trim lace to the card, overlapping the border sticker.
5. Cut out two tags from the Place In Time February Cut-Aparts. Tie seam bindings to the tags and attach the Graphic 45 Staples Stamped Metal Brads.
6. Attach the tags to the right of the card, as shown.
7. Arrange a cluster of seam binding, flowers and leaves to the tags.
8. Adhere a flower to a small Graphic 45 Metal Butterfly.
9. Attach butterfly to the bottom left of the card and you're done!
List of Supplies:
Graphic 45 Place In Time February Cut-Aparts
Graphic 45 Place In Time Stickers
Graphic 45 Staples Stamped Metal Brads
Graphic 45 Staples Metal Butterflies
May Arts Ribbons Lace
Flowers & leaves