Thursday, April 25, 2013

2013 Graphic 45 Design Team!!!



I'm SO happy! Graphic 45's just announced their new 2013 Design Team and I'm on it!! I've said this many times - Graphic 45's one of the best design team's to be on and I'm so happy to be back on it for another year. We've got such fantastic creative talent on the new team, it's incredible. Congrats to all the returning DTs and to all the new DTs!

1.  Alberto Juárez– Spain

2. Anne Elisabeth Rostad - Norway

3. Annette Green– USA

4. Arlene Cuevas - USA

5. Clare Charvill - United Kingdom

6. Denise Hahn - USA

7. Denise Johnson – USA

8. Karen Shady – Australia

9. Maiko Miwa – Japan

10. Maria Cole – USA

11. Miranda Edney – USA

12. Nichola Battilana – Canada

13. Olga Struk – Ukraine

14. Rhea Freitag – USA

15. Romy Veul – Netherlands

16. Susan Lui – Singapore

Here's the link to the official announcement on the Graphic 45 blog: 2013 Graphic 45 DT Announcement

And here's the video I submitted for the final selection:


Thanks to everyone who sent me good luck messages! Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

Sharon Y said...

Congrats on another year!

jennifer berkhahn said...

Congrats, You really inspire me with your work. I love the depth and your pieces really draw you in the secret garden book project made me feel like I was in a dream. Graphic 45 got this one right you are an amazing artist and can't wait to see more of your work.

Nichola said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see more of your work and get to know you better :)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Congrats, Sue! I was thrilled to see you back for another year. Your work is so lovely!

ОЛЬГА СТРУК said...

Congratulations! Your work is Beautiful !!!

Maria said...

Susan! Hello and congratulations!! Your work is so creative and I'm excited to see what you make during your second term!!