First, some details of the layout...
List of Supplies:-
Graphic 45 Secret Garden Collection - Leafy Treetops, Meadow Lark, Seed Fairy, May Flowers
Graphic 45 Secret Garden Chipboard 1
Graphic 45 Secret Garden Alphabet Stickers
1. Take your Leafy Treetops patterned paper. Cut out the border and fussy cut the leaves, bird cage and bird images from the patterned paper.
2. Adhere your Leafy Treetops border to a Seed Fairy patterned paper. Cut 2 strips of white lace and adhere them to the top and bottom edges of the peach border. Select 3 doilies and place them on the layout as shown.
3. Cut out the images from Meadow Lark and May Flowers patterned papers and layer them on top of the large doily as shown. Place the peach chipboard frame on the smaller doily on the top left corner. These will form your photo and title clusters respectively.
4. Silhouette-cut your photograph and place this over the layered patterned papers and adhere the round chipboard as shown.
5. Attach your fussy cut images to the left and right edges of your layout, overlapping it onto your photo and chipboard frame.
6. Layer more fussy cut images as shown.
7. Add the tab chipboard to the top right of your layout.
8. For your title, choose your alphabets from the Secret Garden alphabet stickers and adhere them onto black cardstock. Then place the title over the chipboard frame.
And you're done. :)
To download the tutorial, click here: Graphic 45 newsletter tutorial