Here’s a Father’s Day Card I created for Graphic 45 using their French Country collection and Graphic 45 Staples.
What you’ll need:
Graphic 45 French Country Sunflower, Rendezvous and Promenade patterned papers
Graphic 45 French Country Chipboard 2
Graphic 45 French Country Flowers
Graphic 45 French Country Tags & Pockets
Graphic 45 Place In Time January Foundation patterned paper
Graphic 45 Staples Ornate Metal Key Holes
Graphic 45 Staples Ornate Metal Keys
May Arts Ribbon
A heart-shaped doily
1. Cut a 6x12 inch sheet from the Place In Time Foundation patterned paper, ink the edges and fold it in half. This will be the base of your card. Cut a 6x6 inch square from the Sunflower patterned paper and distress the edges.
2. Attach the Sunflower patterned paper to the Foundation paper, followed by the heart-shaped doily.
3. Cut out a flower motif from the Promenade patterned paper. Select the small blue envelope from the Tags & Pockets and construct the envelope. Now place the fussy cut flower and the envelope on the card as shown.
4. Cut a short strip of blue denim ribbon and lay it across the card, snipping dovetails into both ends. Place the black & white die cut flower over the ribbon as shown.
5. Adhere the Ornate Metal Key Hole to the flower on the card. Now assemble the red and green flowers using pop dots and top this off with the small black chipboard circle. Adhere this onto the corner of the Metal Ornate Key Hole.
6. Write “Happy Father’s Day” on to a thin strip of Rendezvous patterned paper and dove tail one end of the strip. Adhere this to the card using small brads.
7. Tie an Ornate Metal Key to a tag chipboard using a length of twine. Adhere this to the corner of the card. And you’re done!
Your completed Father's Day Card. :)