Thursday, June 27, 2013

Graphic 45 Blog Intro :)

It's my turn to be introduced on the Graphic 45 blog today. Thanks so much, Graphic 45, for having me for another term. This is the best design team to be on, with wonderful products to work with and a fantastic team at HQ who are always so friendly and warm. A special shout out to Diane, Aimee, Charee, Joanna and Kelly, and my design teamies. :)

Here's my intro at the Graphic 45 blog: Graphic 45 Blog

And here are the projects featured:






3 comments:

bobbie said...

Congratulations on being chosen again for the Design Team!!
Your work is breathtakingly beautiful, and ultra feminine ~ I love it!!
All best luck ~

Debbie said...

Hi I want to do your secret garden butterfly book for my granddaughters 1st birthday but can't figure out how to keep the clear transparency standing up in the background how do you do it

Debbie said...

Hi I want to do your secret garden butterfly book for my granddaughters 1st birthday but can't figure out how to keep the clear transparency standing up in the background how do you do it