Monday, July 22, 2013

Wish You Were Here

This is a layout I created using the new Bohemian Bazaar collection in a clean style. The design is kept centred, with lots of white space surrounding it, allowing the eyes to be drawn to the photo and the collage. The fussy cut flowers are complemented by the matching flowers from Petaloo and chipboard buttons extend vertically beyond the flower cluster.






Supplies List:

Bohemian Bazaar Kaleidoscope, Vivid Splendour, Lap of Luxury
Bohemian Bazaar Chipboard
Petaloo flowers

1 comment:

Martie Rollin said...

This scrapping page is gorgeous! I have not liked this paper collection...too bright...but you have managed to use Bohemian Bazaar so nicely that I may have to change my mind. I love how you arranged the fussy cutting. Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us.