Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sweet Sentiments Layout

This is a layout I created using Graphic 45’s new Sweet Sentiments collection. I love the pale pastel colours of this collection and the sweet Spring and Valentine images. This collection is great for lots of detailed cutting and I’ve put it to good use in this layout, layering images upon images to create depth and detail.


The photograph was taken at Rosslyn Chapel near Edinburgh, Scotland. The chapel gained fame as the setting for part of Dan Brown's novel The Da Vinci Code. Scenes from the movie featuring the chapel were also filmed on site. It was an interesting visit to the chapel, looking at the architecture and unusual carvings on the building. I especially liked the exterior walls which had lovely natural pastel hues.






Supplies:

3 comments:

Kim said...

Fact!!! Thanks for sharing complete point…one more company has articles about Webdesign Agenter website pixo web design.

Pixo said...

Your argument is excellent!! Unique points in the same, here one more website I like joomla development company.

all white said...

I really appreciated with your content and completely agree with you, here also I was visit a company website Digital zona.