And here's the tutorial. You can either click on the link below to SnapGuide or carry on reading below.
List of Supplies:
Graphic 45 Curtain Call patterned paper
Graphic 45 Staples Key & Metal Keyhole
String of pearls
1. Gather up your supplies
2. Cover your mint tin with Graphic 45 patterned paper and lace trim.
3. Adhere a Graphic 45 Metal Keyhole to the tin.
4. Thread some twine through your Graphic 45 Key
5. Suspend the key from the top of your mint tin.
6. Glue a string of pearls to the bottom of the tin.
7. Add cheesecloth, seam binding and flower to the top of the tin.
8. And you're done!