Friday, August 29, 2014

Altered Vintage Pencil Box

I had this plain wooden box which I was using to house my calligraphy supplies and after seeing its potential, I decided to give it a new lease of life. Given that it would be used to house calligraphy supplies, which included some vintage nibs, I decided to alter the box in a vintage style.



I used Prima's Time Traveller's Memories collection, plus Prima flowers and lace. I also added some metal ephemera and muslin for more of that vintage-shabby look.



I like it when altered objects are both functional and pretty to look at.



1 comment:

Suseela Susiee said...


Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable information. We strive to provide our candidates with excellent care and we take your comments to heart.As always, we appreciate your confidence and trust in us.


SEO Company in Chennai